Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gave the R6 a pat and said Vroom Vroom to her.. the TTR 50 got dropped off with Farrell for some maintenance the Otter is chomping at the bit to ride
    here fishy, fishy,fishy! arrr

Comment

• Threw on some front fork sliders on the FZ10 and anxious as hell for the riding season to start!!!

Comment

• Well shot the spare set of rims 64 Ford Blue (ceramic epoxy paint). Then put the new bearings and valve stems in. If this paint holds up good, may as well do the other 2 sets in the same paint (its a 2 part mix in the can style with a 48 hr pot life). Gonna see if the $40 can/set will be better than $200 powder coating/set.
        Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
        ASRA # 214 EX
        RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

• Burnt up the wiring harness.

Changed oil and filter in street bike. Full time commuting now.

Beat on the muddy hornet dirt bike.
          2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
          1999 BMW R1100S(track/race CCS AM#259)
          1999 BMW R1100S(parts)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogie View Post
            Threw on some front fork sliders on the FZ10 and anxious as hell for the riding season to start!!!
            Those work. I tested them at high speed once.

Got out the Z125 and did some braaaap around the neighborhood to test out a new shift linkage I made. Can't wait to get it to the kart track this year.
            John K - Appleton

Comment

• OEM rear shock replaced with Nitron Racing USA shock and replaced OEM rear brake reservoir with one from Evotech SRL Italy.

Comment

• Sod sampling outside of T1 at some field in south Beloit(yesterday)

Comment

• Bought a superbike tail, clutch and brake levers.

Comment

• Loaded it up on the trailer for the trip to NC. Family trip, so there won't be a ton of riding, but I just have to take it out on those mountain roads.

Won't be hitting the dragon....bit too far away, but there's so many good roads down there, I doubt I'll miss it that much.

Comment

• Installed a armour bodies superbike tail from an 08+ R6 on my 07, direct bolt on. Replaced my china levers with used stock ones. Also clearanced my chinsy race glass around my shifter.

Comment

Working...
                      X