This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where did you ride your bike today?

Got out on the new ninja today!!! It no longer has 2 miles on it...lolIMG_1234.jpgIMG_1240.jpgIMG_1243.jpg
    Shut up and ride.....

Comment

Road a few back gravel roads...checked out some logging roads, was pleasantly surprised at the lack of mud on most of them! Played in the "sand box" a bit...have to practice in the sand so that i can keep my sand edge for the MSB Racing Up North Dirt Weekends...the rest of the boys HATE sand. Then let my inner squid fly and practiced wheelies. Actually got so i can hit the 2nd-3rd gear shift while wheeling. Today was the first day i have ever been able to do that...can probably hit it 50% of the time now and ride them quite aways. 50 MPH wheelies on an overweight underpowered dual sport with the front wheel stopped...makes me grin.
      Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Originally posted by ninja250girl View Post
        Got out on the new ninja today!!! It no longer has 2 miles on it...lol[ATTACH=CONFIG]1943[/ATTACH]
        That's a good looking ninja ya got there.

Comment

We rode Push Mountain/ Arkansas 341 and around Mountain Home today
          www.MidwestTrackDay.com
          www.MTDtracksupport.com

Please remember the Roadracing World Action Fund in the upcoming holiday season
          https://secure.echoalley.com/actionfund/

Comment

Originally posted by MaximumJEFF View Post
            We rode Push Mountain/ Arkansas 341 and around Mountain Home today
            Am deeply envious! I, on the other hand rode a Canadair CJ_200 from Detroit to MSN.
            And by "rode" I don't mean that I got to make any decisions.
            "One must do things properly, repeatedly, without error, before lasting advancement can be made." ("S")
            "What you know works; then you ride faster. Now, what you knew doesn't work anymore." ("T")
            "Gear: Because walking away in disgust beats riding away in an ambulance."

Comment

But TODAY .... Where is this?

.........20130428_133721.jpg

OK, here is a hint: My route:

.........2013-04-28 ride from Trav & Becky's.jpg
              "One must do things properly, repeatedly, without error, before lasting advancement can be made." ("S")
              "What you know works; then you ride faster. Now, what you knew doesn't work anymore." ("T")

Comment

Originally posted by KeithD View Post
                But TODAY .... Where is this?

.........[ATTACH=CONFIG]1949[/ATTACH]
                92 in Mt. Vernon?
                THANKS to:
                TrackGraphix.com....Sportbike Track Time....Midwest Track Day
                ....Motovid.com....
                and Participating WiR Members
                for your support!

WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Dominic and i put a few miles on gravel roads/logging trails. Intended to take more pictures, but didn't. Here is one of Dominic on his new bike. He almost put 50 miles on it before dumping it.

2013-04-28_15-50-16_246.jpg
                  Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Originally posted by -CN- View Post
                    92 in Mt. Vernon?
                    Yes, at the intersection of G! ANOTHER WINNA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithD View Post
                      Yes, at the intersection of G! ANOTHER WINNA!!!

Seriously, did you expect anybody would guess that one? That's very quite random.
                      THANKS to:
                      TrackGraphix.com....Sportbike Track Time....Midwest Track Day
                      ....Motovid.com....
                      and Participating WiR Members
                      for your support!

WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by -CN- View Post
                        Seriously, did you expect anybody would guess that one? That's very quite random.
                        You kidding? You only have to drive by it once and the image NEVER goes away.
                        As in, you recognized it immediately! lol!!

Comment

We had a cookout for the final NIU Moto meeting of the semester.

niu moto cookout.jpg
                          Attached Files
                          Jared Herbig Racing - "Like" me on Facebook - CCS #323
                          01' SV650
                          Lockhart Phillips - Vortex - Spears Racing - TSE - Gron4 - Motorex - Woodcraft

Comment

Rode my new to me SV for the first time around the Ladysmith area. It's my track bike with no street equipment and a slick out back, so a few laws laws were broken today. Oh and I lost 3 out of the 4 front fender bolts... Not too happy about that.

Comment

Took a country ride with my daughter then hit up the local ice cream joint last night.

Had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by EchoRomeoCharlie View Post
                                then hit up the local ice cream joint last night.
                                Had a good time.
                                hey. thanks for rubbin it in....I didn't want to go anyway.
                                WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Working...
                                X