• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badger View Post

I must be losing my mind!
    Fixed
    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spoot View Post

I'd like to see a more logical approach to the bottle bags. Consistent fill content. 2-3" foam in at the face (a cheap foam twinXL mattress cut in 1/2 and used in 2 bags. $50). zip-tie bags together doesn't seem too bad of an idea.
      I don't think you'd want to use a mattress. It would absorb water and dirt and become heavy and smelly. Wouldn't the thick foam insulation for around house basements work better? It could be changed out after impact. It'd be like a bicycle helmet - you'd use it until it was hit, then swap it out...

No matter where you go... there you are

Comment

The bags I see available have tops on them, so the rain shouldn't get in.
        WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

The bags I see available have tops on them, so the rain shouldn't get in.
          Problem isn't rain, it is condensation that forms in the bags over time from heating and cooling.
          Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
          LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

Sames as any foam airfence, then?
            just like the RRWAF fences everybody has....?
            WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

I will have at least 6 of these bags from Winter Wheat seed, possibly more. We just throw them away as there is no returning them....if anyone wants them they can have them.
              Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Turn 5 @ BHF needs those! Someone should set up a water bottle donation bin or something.

Edit: hey I see from Tammy's crash video that turn 5 has air fence now where it didn't last year. But bottle bags could probably line the preceding tire section leading to turn 5.
                Last edited by Zaph; 09-24-2018, 05:50 PM.
                John K - Appleton

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                  ..if anyone wants them they can have them.
                  I'd like to check out 2.
                  I don't know how I'm gonna fill them yet, but we'll get there.
                  What kind of top do your bags have? Funnel, zip?
                  WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

I'd like to check out 2.
                    I don't know how I'm gonna fill them yet, but we'll get there.
                    What kind of top do your bags have? Funnel, zip?
                    I think they are usually just tied in a knot on the top, have a spout on the bottom that is tied. We have put left over seed in them in the past for storage, think the top usually unfolds and has a drawstring like thing.
                    Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Hmm, sounds like a funnel/tube on top.
                      i was hoping for a "duffel' top.
                      Oh well.
                      Maybe I'll get some magic money someday and we can play with this idea later.
                      WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

I talked to helmsman about this and he said that he gets several of these big bags with seed each year and the bags are non-returnable...
                        Jared Herbig Racing - "Like" me on Facebook - CCS #323
                        01' SV650
                        Lockhart Phillips - Vortex - Spears Racing - TSE - Gron4 - Motorex - Woodcraft

Comment

Working...
                        X