Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boardtracker HD in Janesville & New Berlin closed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boardtracker HD in Janesville & New Berlin closed.

Closed for good suddenly on Satuday. Owners are being sued in fed court by HD Financial for fraud to the tune of $6.29 million. Dealership is for sale but the 2 so far that showed interest HD wont allow due to the number of dealers they already own (part of the dealer agreement they all sign).

Really sucks. Lots of good people worked there all the way back to when Rudy owned it.
    Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
    ASRA # 214 EX
    RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

HD dealer by me closed as well. But their son (who i assume was in line to take over) was killed in a flat track race at Strugis last year. So they just closed....they had a massive fairly new building, didn't even hear of an attempt to sell
    Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Alec Muth right? Sad thing all around. We thought the same thing would happen when Rudy Kutter was killed coming back from Sturgis. His wife kept it going until she sold it to the clowns who renamed it Boardtrackers in 2015. Personally if I had the funds, I would be all over buying the place. Lots of good people work there who also worked for Kutter.
      Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
      ASRA # 214 EX
      RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

Yes. Alec
        Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

There was a newspaper article about Boardtracker's financial situation last year already. I'm a little surprised it took this long for them to close up. Too bad...
          Motovid CR
          2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
          2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
          2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

Working...
          X