• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A documentary on Dani Pedrosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJMITfnM1N8

I haven't watched it yet...
    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Hmm I will have to watch it. I grew to like Dani....can't quite understand all the hate on him. never any drama from him, seems to have been well respected by other riders. And on his best, one of the best of all time. Shame he never won a MotoGP Championship in my bike. Probably would have if not for injuries.
    Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
      Hmm I will have to watch it. I grew to like Dani....can't quite understand all the hate on him. never any drama from him, seems to have been well respected by other riders. And on his best, one of the best of all time. Shame he never won a MotoGP Championship in my bike. Probably would have if not for injuries.
      I think a lot of hate, at least from Americans, was when he almost caused Nicky Hayden to miss out on his championship.

Comment

I get that, but he didn't. And that was a long time ago. Seems odd to hate on a guy who "almost" cost someone a championship. I remember being mad when it happened. But Nicky won, so why keep hating on the guy? Great rider, with no drama, I liked him.
        Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Early on he did seem to whine a lot about not getting the parts that Nicky got. Lots of whining.
          That's why I was turned off, early on with him. Then I just didn't pay him much attention, even though he became a great rider.
          WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Working...
          X