Cycle Gear Bike Night - Madison - May 8th, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle Gear Bike Night - Madison - May 8th, 2018

I am hoping to get to the Madison store May 8th - representing WiRiders.

I hope to be dragging along both race bikes and whatever else I can think of.
    If you would like to stop out - feel free!! Bring a trackbike or your race bike!!

May's theme:
    Cycle Gear Motorcycle Safety Month Bike Night
    We?re celebrating all things safety at your local Cycle Gear. Join us and get ride ready with seminars and safety education events nationwide. Check your local store for details.

Motovid will also be attending, I'm not sure of they giving away any trackdays or not this year.
    JHerhiem will also be there representing the MATC riding courses.
    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Time?
    Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
    ASRA # 214 EX
    RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

Thought it started at 6pm. But it seems to really start at 5:30pm.

I won't be able to be there. Have a wedding to go to this weekend.
      Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
      LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

All locations start at 5pm. Madison store was normally open to 7pm, but they stay open on bike night until 8pm.
        I didn't win the $50 gift card this time...but, Tammy got a Bud Light bucket with a couple hats inside!
        They had BW3 wings, chips, snack bars, soda and later a couple pizzas - Live DJ - most bikes I've seen at a CG bike night, evar!

MV coach\CCS #608 was there...I forgot his name (me bad), super nice guy!
        They had a signup for a trackday giveaway.

I had quite a few people eye-balling the little bike trying to figure out what it was. hehe
        I got to see a few folks I haven't seen in a LONG time. Including an original, old-school East Wash rider, "Tiny". Man that guy could ride wheelies.

Hope to see a few more of you next month! 2nd Tuesday of each month!!
        WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spoot View Post
          All locations start at 5pm. Madison store was normally open to 7pm, but they stay open on bike night until 8pm.
          I didn't win the $50 gift card this time...but, Tammy got a Bud Light bucket with a couple hats inside!
          They had BW3 wings, chips, snack bars, soda and later a couple pizzas - Live DJ - most bikes I've seen at a CG bike night, evar!

MV coach\CCS #608 was there...I forgot his name (me bad), super nice guy!
          They had a signup for a trackday giveaway.

I had quite a few people eye-balling the little bike trying to figure out what it was. hehe
          I got to see a few folks I haven't seen in a LONG time. Including an original, old-school East Wash rider, "Tiny". Man that guy could ride wheelies.

Hope to see a few more of you next month! 2nd Tuesday of each month!!
          Hey, Tammy, I like Bud Light. Just sayin'.....

#608 is Josh Van Dinter.

BWW wings?! Yummmmm....
          sigpic

Team MSB Racing
          Sponsors: MadisonSBK.com, MadWraps, LLC
          CCS MW expert #310
          2008 Honda CBR1000RR

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky310 View Post

Hey, Tammy, I like Bud Light. Just sayin'.....
            Well then! I have quite the bucket for you!
            2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
            2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

I was in recently and told the guy at the counter to switch them to Wednesdays, since I work out of our Madison office most Wednesdays now. Pretty sure that's not gonna happen, but I tried!
              Matt J., Appleton
              2015 Yamaha R3
              Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

well, at least you tried. lol
                WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                X