Daytona 200 gathering this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona 200 gathering this year?

Gonna be on Fanschoice.tv again. Are there plans yet?
    Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
    ASRA # 214 EX
    RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

We would love to host again, but work causing conflict......

Comment

You go work, we'll enjoy the place, and then you can join us when you can. :>)
      1000cc of testosterone

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't mind hosting in the Fox Valley if no one else wants to. As long as you guys don't mind my bachelor pad 4 different non matching couches seating arrangement... lol Was always cool to watch it at the Locker Room but I doubt we'll find another bar that would be as friendly to us or as helpful when it wasn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by Chargers View Post
            You go work, we'll enjoy the place, and then you can join us when you can. :>)
            Does that mean you are bringing the hookers? This time dont bring the 70yr old ones.
            Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
            ASRA # 214 EX
            RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

I guess since no one else is speaking up I'll official declare that I'll host something... Had a couple other buddies already asking about it. If we get a handful of guys and you'd be willing to throw some money in I can throw something on the smoker, otherwise we can just be cheap and do frozen pizza or something.

Comment

Working...
              X