Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy from Iowa (Ride Wisconsin Alphabets)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bogie View Post

Thanks. I couldn't pass up the Connie. I snagged it this last fall. 2009 with only 6500 miles on it for $5800.
    Nine years old and only 6500 miles on it. Isn't if funny how many people buy touring bikes and then don't ride them? Good for you, though!
    Motovid CR
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
    2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
    2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
      I also have an FJ-09 and would have seriously considered the FZ10 had I not made my purchase in 2015. I really like the FJ, though. Of course, that's AFTER I redid the forks and shock!
      Hmmm, I think I can help. Just drop off that FJ-09 at my place so I can, uhh, do a long term test. Then you can give the other bikes the attention they deserve and you won't feel guilty if you start eyeballing the MT-10.
      Matt J., Appleton
      2015 Yamaha R3
      Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-J2 View Post

Hmmm, I think I can help. Just drop off that FJ-09 at my place so I can, uhh, do a long term test. Then you can give the other bikes the attention they deserve and you won't feel guilty if you start eyeballing the MT-10.
        Selfless Matt, such a giver... :-)
        Motovid CR
        2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
        2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
        2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky5000100 View Post
            VERY jealous of the FZ10. If i hadn't bought my FJ09 the year before, I would have probably gone with the new FZ10
            I don't know, the FJ/FZ09 has the correct number of cylinders though. 3 cheers for the roar of triples! Wait... crossplane 4's are ok in my book too.
            John K - Appleton

Comment

Working...
            X