Just Joined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined

Not sure this is the right Forum for me. I`m a old guy , ride a older cruiser, and just go on "flower sniffin" rides around Wisconsin. Mostly the Monroe and Baraboo area. I still get a kick out of going to the Slimey Crud Run, but not as much as I did 20 years ago. I haven`t really checked it out very much, but it seems more of a Sport Bike Forum. But, it really doesn`t matter what you ride, as long as you enjoy "The Breeze , Between Your Knee`s" .
    '

Nice pic! Love the fog over the field/water.

This is definitely a more sportbike and track riding/racing centric, but I think there's still plenty of folks who do some street riding as well.
    Matt J., Appleton
    2015 Yamaha R3
    Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

I wouldn't say a sportbike forum per say. Many of us do race and do trackdays. Many of us also have just regular cruisers and road bikes too.
      Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
      LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I just broke 70k miles on my street bike.

I'm still working on breaking my race bike.
        2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
        2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

and who doesn't enjoy watching 'It's a Wonderful Life' ??
          ...yah, I'm a stalker. lol

Welcome to the site. I'm an older guy as well.
          WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

There's quite a few "older" guys on the forum. Some of us are just fulfilling our spouses claim that we'll never grow up.

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoot View Post
              and who doesn't enjoy watching 'It's a Wonderful Life' ??
              ...yah, I'm a stalker. lol

Welcome to the site. I'm an older guy as well.

'
              OK, now how could you know I like "It`s a Wonderful Life" ? I don`t just like it, I could probably recite the dialogue word for word for you right now. LOL
              '

Comment

Welcome! Fellow "older guy" and H-D owner (among other bikes!) here. Great picture!
                Motovid CR
                2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
                2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
                2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

Originally posted by roadsnakes View Post
                  OK, now how could you know I like "It`s a Wonderful Life" ?
                  The internet is a wonderful (and sometimes scary) thing. lol

Each new member request gets vetted by me. In my search (to make sure your not a robot spammer) I look up your IP address, email address and username to see where else on the interwebnets you are or have been...thus, I found your comments on a great classic!

My uncle used to own a Shell station in Ridgeway many years ago. He had some pics of the pumps when he bought the place...looked like that Texaco pic.
                  My grandpa owed a different station in Ridgeway before that. I think his pumps had the glass jar on top and were just gravity fed.
                  WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Welcome to the site. I would like to think older is a state of mind. I'm not there yet I've only been riding for the last 40 years and I'm looking forward to a whole lot more riding. Who is this Texaco thing. That's where I worked earlier in my career. LOL

Comment

Welcome!
                      here fishy, fishy,fishy! arrr

Comment

Welcome, roadsnakes!

Originally posted by derekcb View Post
                        Some of us are just fulfilling our spouses claim that we'll never grow up.
                        Isn't it amazing the lengths we'll go to just to make our spouses happy?
                        1000cc of testosterone

Comment

Originally posted by ITworker View Post
                          I've only been riding for the last 40 years
                          hrrmmm. I've only got 35 in. A spring chicken, I guess
                          WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                          X