X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motology Films

Anyone else watch any of these films:
    MotologyFilms.com

I watched MotoNomad and Watching MotoNomade II right now.

Now THAT is adventure riding how i would like to try....or at least pretend! 500 EXC's being ridden hard and sketchy situations/countries. Man that looks like a BLAST!!!!!!
    Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

They are kind of like Long Way Round/Down. Except they ride on 500 EXC's, ride hard, and don't have multiple trucks full of crew and gear following them around, lol
    Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

MotoNomad II riding through Mongolia was Epic. Just having to find a trail or a path!

Comment

Man the trailers sure get me fired up. $25 each is a bit steep to watch, but I wonder if I can find these to rent on Hulu somewhere.

My ass gets sore just thinking of a long trip on those bikes.
        John K - Appleton

Comment

It's 25 Australian, so closer to $20, lol!

I paid....figured its good content so why not reward? I downloaded them.

Comment

Working...
          X