Making a sv engine storage stand.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a sv engine storage stand.

Bought a new sv650 motor. Right now on a wood stand. Decided to make one out of steel tubing and add wheels. Wood one is small and narrow. New one will be wider and longer. Got the base welded up tonight (and you should see the welds, you'd laugh, but they are strong. I tried bending and twisting it to no avail). Now have to cut out the vertical supports.
    Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
    ASRA # 214 EX
    RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

31988-a225014dc8c946241bc23c0d3df9bcb6.jpg..
    You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

Pics when its done. Just cut the vertical supports tonight (freaking too hot to do this outside during the day today). Planning on welding them in tomorrow. Then figuring out the caster wheels. If I can find a set that has butterfly locks on it with at least 1.25" of threaded stud I'll use those. Otherwise will have to put angle iron on the sides to mount the casters.

I's gots a lots a grindin to do when its done. My welds look like ass.
      Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
      ASRA # 214 EX

Comment

Welding is done. Painting it tomorrow then assembling it. Should I post up the drawing?

CCS # 14 EX
        ASRA # 214 EX

Comment

Couldnt wait.

Attached Files
          Last edited by Skipper; 06-12-2017, 08:06 PM.

CCS # 14 EX
          ASRA # 214 EX

Comment

I have a tig welder if you ever need some precise welding done.

Comment

Working...
            X