Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Motorbike helmets of 2019

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/advic...rcycle-helmet/

As much as I like seeing forum activity, if I wanted to read motorcyclenews.com I'd go there. Just spamming the site with random links and no discussion or points made is frankly getting annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by badmoon692008 View Post
      As much as I like seeing forum activity, if I wanted to read motorcyclenews.com I'd go there. Just spamming the site with random links and no discussion or points made is frankly getting annoying.
      Kind of with you, I have no issues if you see an article that you want to discuss something in it, so you post a link and then discuss what you want to discuss, but links with no comments, why bother? I thought i was the only one, and didn't want to be a dick, lol!
      Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Don't have much in the way of replies......just trying to spur some interest and maybe some discussion, maybe not everyone here is.... ah.. it doesn't matter.... .. that's fine....good luck and happy trails....again I guess...I'll check back in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pointer View Post
          Don't have much in the way of replies......just trying to spur some interest and maybe some discussion, maybe not everyone here is.... ah.. it doesn't matter.... .. that's fine....good luck and happy trails....again I guess...I'll check back in a few years.
          Speaking for me, I can't always open the links here at work and don't always remember them when I get home. I think if you had a blurb, excerpt, or something it might help spur something more? Then again, everything seems to get moving for about 15 minutes around here before it dies out anyway, so I dunno.
          Matt J., Appleton
          2015 Yamaha R3
          Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

Working...
          X