No announcement yet.

CCS Blackhawk Farms 5-19,20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear to God, I cannot follow through with my actions....

trytoban.jpg
    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spoot View Post
      DUDE, do I keep seeing you in tech or walking past but never say 'Hi' ??
      I'm sorry. I will stop in this weekend and make a point to say Haaaay. (or something)
      LOL Chances are that i'm either either up to my earballs in motorcycles looking for dirty rotten tricks or you're just not in my lane and I don't see you. What are you riding these days anyhow?
      MW CCS Safety Crew

Comment

Originally posted by Knightslugger View Post
        What are you riding these days anyhow?
        not much of anything since end of 2015 - hurt my back.

lately (and at ACC last round) this is it.
        mybike.jpg
        WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Well My weekend was shot before I even got past main gate. Pulled up to the guard shack, she asked me to park over there then come back in to sign in. Well turned in a bit too early and BOOM. Pass side trailer tire hit the Armco behind the fence, blasted the fender, blew the tire, bent the rim and for the coup de grace, a bent axle. Pretty pissed at myself. Took 2 hrs to drive home at 20mph. New tire worked loose about half way and cupped the fuck out of the tire. Retightened it and got home. Still have to unload the trailer. Sourcing parts now. May be a good time to upgrade to electric brakes. So far the list should be

New 4" tube drop axle 3500#, new fender (may get diamond plated ones), new rim (the one I bought today has wagon spokes instead of holes) and 2 new tires. The original one didn't look cut but to bend the rim like this compromised the belts.

So fucking glad I didn't order those aluminum rims earlier this year. May get larger fenders and go from a ST205/75R15 to a LT225/75R15 and get rid of the 70mph speed rating.

fuckedtrailer.jpg
          Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
          ASRA # 214 EX
          RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

awe crud, skipper. that sucks a55.

I hope to be coming down for sunday races and cheer on a couple of the guys.
            WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Good day overall. First race, GTL, was fully wet, so I had on my rain tires. 2 or 3 people crashed in the left hand after the bus stop, per usual. I got lapped by Jody Barry flying around lol. No big deal though, it was basically my first time using rains and I didn't want to crash.

After lunch though, the first race most people went out on rains, but it turns out the track had dried! I asked a guy who came in, and he said DOTs for sure. So I got my wheels swapped super fast, and finished with a minute left before they first called my race (LWSS). Went out on DOTs and it was a good decision. I think I may have taken first in that race! There was a guy in front of me, but he made the mistake of going out on rains, so after two laps he was sliding all over.

For ULSB, I had a decent battle with someone (forget who), passing him, but he got me with two turns left, and I wasn't able to catch him on the straight (though i did have some motor on him).

All my races were done by 1pm, and i was home by 2:30pm! Love the new schedule.
              You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky5000100 View Post
                Good day overall. First race, GTL, was fully wet, so I had on my rain tires. 2 or 3 people crashed in the left hand after the bus stop, per usual. I got lapped by Jody Barry flying around lol. No big deal though, it was basically my first time using rains and I didn't want to crash.

After lunch though, the first race most people went out on rains, but it turns out the track had dried! I asked a guy who came in, and he said DOTs for sure. So I got my wheels swapped super fast, and finished with a minute left before they first called my race (LWSS). Went out on DOTs and it was a good decision. I think I may have taken first in that race! There was a guy in front of me, but he made the mistake of going out on rains, so after two laps he was sliding all over.

For ULSB, I had a decent battle with someone (forget who), passing him, but he got me with two turns left, and I wasn't able to catch him on the straight (though i did have some motor on him).

All my races were done by 1pm, and i was home by 2:30pm! Love the new schedule.
                Nice work! One of these days I'm going to get to stay the weekend and watch everyone race.
                Matt J., Appleton
                2015 Yamaha R3
                Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

Also, photos are up.
                  https://gallery.nvusimages.com/ccsasramayatbfr/

Comment

Lap times are up. I thought i was hot stuff in my last race, but only got down to a 1:23 haha. Either way, I got:
                    GTL: 3rd
                    LWSS: 1st
                    ULSB: 2nd

http://motolaptimes.com/2018/BFR%20M...20MAY%2018.htm

Comment

wow, look at you collecting wood plaques over & over!!
                      Good job!
                      WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                      X