X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCS MidWest points just got updated

http://www.ccsracing.us/points/2018/2018points.html
    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

As of last round, I'm:
    1st GTL Amateur (22 point lead)
    2nd ULSB Amateur (13 behind leader, Tammy 53 behind me :P)
    1st LWSS Amateur (2 point lead)

Honestly, my biggest competition is Tammy, if he does the rest of the races. He's getting a lot of 1st and 2nds. Also, I'm at a disadvantage for the next two rounds, as it seems I do better at "away" tracks, like ACC and BFR. My biggest competition, Nick Hutter, Jon Kipp, and a few others, are much faster at BFR than I. I need to drop 4 seconds instantly lol.
    You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

Lol I am at 190ish points over all. Considering working it so I can be an Amateur next year as well.
      2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
      2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

I'm 5th in Midwest for 300SS.
        2 rounds to go. last one is double-points!
        WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Uggh -- in Unlimited GP at Blackhawk in July, the top 7 were all running 1:10's and 1:11's. I'd be lucky to finish 10th if I ran consistent 1:14's, which I don't! Why is this fun again?! :P
          sigpic

Team MSB Racing
          Sponsors: MadisonSBK.com, MadWraps, LLC
          CCS MW expert #310
          2008 Honda CBR1000RR

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky310 View Post
            Uggh -- Why is this fun again?! :P
            Go with a little bike !!! Much cheaper
            WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

SV650! Or I hate to suggest it but the FZ07 would be great fun for you in the lightweight groups.
              2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
              2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

points are up again.

MidWest = 4th place now in 300SS Combined & 4th in Classic Vintage Combined

Blackhawk Farms = looks like I'm 3rd in the Classic Vintage...CCS is missing the 300SS results for BHF
                WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

I have Unlimited GP and Heavyweight Superbike championships locked up, Unlimited Supersport is mine as long as I finish 5th or better, GTO is going to be down to the wire but as long as I win or beat one guy by a couple spots it?s mine... and Heavyweight Supersport I can only get 2nd but I?d have to beat my buddy by like 6 spots which isn?t likely to happen.. I've had shit luck in that class all year. I'm also leading four out of five track championships and if I win in the fifth class I have a chance to take the track championship in every class I'm running. I'm pretty proud of that considering three of the classes I'm running are unlimited and I'm running a tired 750.

Comment

If u had cyclegear as a sponsor, u can get $50 for each race win and $50 for each five races u participate in!!

Jus sayin...
                    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Spoot View Post
                      If u had cyclegear as a sponsor, u can get $50 for each race win and $50 for each five races u participate in!!

Jus sayin...
                      How have I not known about this?!
                      Jared Herbig Racing - "Like" me on Facebook - CCS #323
                      01' SV650
                      Lockhart Phillips - Vortex - Spears Racing - TSE - Gron4 - Motorex - Woodcraft

Comment

Cause I'm sponsored by them and I'm trying to spread the word.

You do need to submit a race resume' to your 'local' Cycle Gear in order to be approved, and then attend at least one bike night.
                        run stickers. promote the brand and products when you can. submit race results online.

i've been to all the bikes nights in madison this summer
                        WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Spoot View Post
                          Cause I'm sponsored by them and I'm trying to spread the word.

You do need to submit a race resume' to your 'local' Cycle Gear in order to be approved, and then attend at least one bike night.
                          run stickers. promote the brand and products when you can. submit race results online.

i've been to all the bikes nights in madison this summer
                          Would have been nice to know that earlier this year!... although the closest cycle gear to me is a couple hour drive, so not sure how well that would have worked out.

Comment

Working...
                          X