Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 6th 7th TBA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • July 6th 7th TBA

    Soo do you think they're going to actually announce this one? I assume it was supposed to be RA but since CCS at RA isn't happening are they going to take a different track?

    It would be nice to know so I can plan ahead for my jobs.
    2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
    2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

  • #2
    Hopefully it's RA. I bet the way negotiations go, CCS had to say "OK, we'll skip it this year." And then let that fester for a while until RA says "Damn they really are going to skip this year, we're going to lose money." And then RA comes around with a more reasonable track rental rate.
    John K - Appleton

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Zaph View Post
      Hopefully it's RA. I bet the way negotiations go, CCS had to say "OK, we'll skip it this year." And then let that fester for a while until RA says "Damn they really are going to skip this year, we're going to lose money." And then RA comes around with a more reasonable track rental rate.
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

      That right there is funny.

      Someone will snag the date for private testing. Plenty of pro teams willing to.
      Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

      CCS # 14 EX
      ASRA # 214 EX
      RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

      Comment


      • #4
        Well damn it's just being hopeful. Just thinking the way most business deals go - never take the first offer - turn them down immediately and give them the silent treatment for a while. It's how I get my motorcycles cheaper on craigslist at least.

        RA is right in my backyard. I really wanted to come to to races, hang out and say hi.
        John K - Appleton

        Comment


        • #5
          I think the big issue was VP cans and "misc" charges from RA that burned CcS....even though CC's employees said they went around entire paddock to clean up...
          WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

          Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Spoot View Post
            I think the big issue was VP cans and "misc" charges from RA that burned CcS....even though CC's employees said they went around entire paddock to clean up...
            I can back them up. The paddock was virtually clean and I have empty VP cans that I myself cleaned up to make sure extra charges weren't made.

            So unless some Fhole tossed cans into the woods RA is full of poop.
            2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
            2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

            Comment


            • #7
              STT was advertising for that weekend at RA.
              Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
              LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Capitalview View Post
                STT was advertising for that weekend at RA.
                I guess I won't request off of work. Another 24 hours of paid vacation I don't have to burn!

                Maybe we could do USAir around that weekend?
                2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
                2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Capitalview View Post
                  STT was advertising for that weekend at RA.
                  STT is doing the weekend before I believe.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tammy View Post
                    Soo do you think they're going to actually announce this one? I assume it was supposed to be RA but since CCS at RA isn't happening are they going to take a different track?

                    It would be nice to know so I can plan ahead for my jobs.
                    Rick confirmed at the awards banquet that we will not be going to RA this year and hopefully it's just a "reset year." In talking with him afterwards it seems RA is dinging them with tire disposal fees and things like "security had to stay an hour late" without providing any evidence or reasoning even after the paddock had been checked to be clear, which caused CCS to lose over $25k over the last two years there. It sounded like if we did end up having RA that the June 22 round at Blackhawk would have been canceled, so I think that TBA weekend is just going to be empty this year.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X