BHF May 18-19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BHF May 18-19

ASRA team challenge and ccs practice saturday. Pirelli track day challenge Saturday. CCS races sunday.
    Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
    ASRA # 214 EX
    RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Originally posted by Skipper View Post
    ASRA team challenge and ccs practice saturday. Pirelli track day challenge Saturday. CCS races sunday.
    It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Trackday challenge... I think only like 2 people showed up for it at Autobahn and they ended up skipping the group... maybe they had those guys go out for amateur practice or something. I heard someone say they were canceling it for the rest of the season but I assumed he just misheard that they were canceling it for that day because no one showed up.

Comment

Im out. See y'all at the June round BFR

Comment

Originally posted by badmoon692008 View Post

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Trackday challenge... I think only like 2 people showed up for it at Autobahn and they ended up skipping the group... maybe they had those guys go out for amateur practice or something. I heard someone say they were canceling it for the rest of the season but I assumed he just misheard that they were canceling it for that day because no one showed up.
        Well when you don't advertise it until right before the date, its hard to get people to show.
        Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
        ASRA # 214 EX

Comment

I'd be willing to allow a post with all the details = free advertising...
          WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

I'll be out to spectate Sunday.
            2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
            2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

Looking like stamos! Maybe I can get my first expert podium out of the way sooner than later!

Comment

All loaded up. Got the life vest in the trailer, some floaties for the bike...?.

CCS # 14 EX
                ASRA # 214 EX

Comment

Howd it go? Did it dry out?

Comment

Dunno. Alarm went off at 4, next thing I knew it was quarter to 9. Big and quick t-storm hit here (Janesville) around 11am. Beloit had trees down. Was decent out from 1pm on. Go figure.

CCS # 14 EX
                    ASRA # 214 EX

Comment

Working...
                    X