• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BHF June 22-23 SPRINTS + Sat practice

Practice sat and racing sunday.

Tentative schedule
    http://www.ccsracing.us/schedules/20...20SCHEDULE.pdf

Got months mixed up.
    Last edited by Skipper; 06-10-2019, 08:10 AM.
    Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
    ASRA # 141 EX
    RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Not a twin sprint in June at BFR. Im in for practice & racing.

Comment

I'll be there for the races for sure... Undecided on the practice day

Comment

We'll see how my shoulder is feeling...and more importantly my bank account.
        2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
        2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

May be a dumb question, but will there be tire suppliers there (specifically, ones that offer 160 rears)? If not, I guess I can always get some Pirelli SPs at the local store.

Comment

If you order in advance they should be able to have them at the track. I am not sure who is doing Pirellis though. Farrell was the supplier, but I have been out for two years so that may have changed.
            Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
            LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

Farrell still does Pirelli's. Call them 920-236-0000 as soon as possible (10am-6pm) if you need tires. No guarantee he'll have that size available this close to the race weekend but he may.
              Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
              ASRA # 141 EX
              RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

I was about to mount up some Pirelli SCs after dismounting my wets... I am starting to question after looking at the forecast... still several days for the weather man to get his act together.

Comment

So, Farell's phone doesn't appear to work, so I went with some Bridgestones (Joe/TurnOneRacing). People appear to like the R11 (minus cold tearing, aye Tammy?).

Better ask if he'll have 160 wets at the event as well...hopefully there's some Regenmeister in me

Comment

The R11 has been great to me as long as the pressure is set right. I started out on the wrong pressure which resulted in solid cold tearing.

Comment

I'm just gonna take the pressure Joe recommends. Did you go with something different or find that didn't work for you?

Of course, with cold and rain, this all may be moot.

Comment

28 worked for me.

Comment

Do a group of us ever rent a garage, if that's an option?

If so, I'd throw money in the pot for one. I don't care about garage-y stuff (I usually futz around in the grass trying to do repairs) but I just don't want to be in the soaking wet in between events.

That and Autobahn made me vehemently anti-tent.
                          Last edited by Woozuki; 06-19-2019, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I will probably try to brave the elements... however was going to beef up my tarp supply to assist my meager canopy... It is painful anyway I do it given I don't have an enclosed trailer. What is the price of a garage spot? I am accustom with Road America's garage spots (quite nice especially in cool/cold conditions), but I am not at all familiar with Black Hawk Farms alternatives.

Comment

Please contact us at 815-389-2000 to reserve your spot!

Garage Space ? 4 Available ? 13?w x 23?d ? $50/day

Large Garage Space ? 3 Available ? 16?w x 28?d ? $75/day

Open Air Garage ? 6 Available ? 14′ 8″w x 24?d ? $60/day
                              WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Working...
                              X