No announcement yet.

2017 Motorcycle Racing Fantasy League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am set to take the lead! Took a hit last week so I could get 4 good riders this week.
    Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
    LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

I call shenanigans! I only got 26 points given to me! What a load of crap!

Comment

Well, not the greatest results for a race weekend. But any result ahead of Team PuckerFactor is a win in my book.

Comment

I gave up. Their algorithm is so F'd up I got sick of sending emails to them about my points.

Comment

I've never had to wait more than a couple weeks for them to get things straight. You sure you didn't miss a cut off?

Comment

Still in third, moving in on second!... I'd just like to point out that I was so confident in Zarco that I've carried him all year and even made my team name french! Seems to be working out so far.

Comment

I've liked him a lot over the years. A few years ago the fantasy league was MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3. Picking two riders from each. I did well having Zarco on my Moto2 team. It's going to be interesting to watch his career in the MotoGP paddock.

Comment

Never missed the cut offs. My problem is that in the scheme of programming, this shouldn't be that difficult. The only variable is the riders and who is captain. Even the changing of captain should be pretty easy.

I get tired of having to keep track of my own score. Find out it is wrong, do the calculations myself, send a request in to fix it, then wait two weeks for them to fix the old score only to find out they screwed up the two next weeks. I actually do have more important things to do.

Comment

There's nothing more important than fantasy motorcycle racing!
                    www.MidwestTrackDay.com
                    www.facebook.com/midwesttrackday
                    www.GoodGripRacing.com

Please remember the Roadracing World Action Fund in the upcoming holiday season
                    https://secure.echoalley.com/actionfund/

Comment

Wait a second.... How did I lose a hundred points last night??
                      www.MidwestTrackDay.com
                      www.GoodGripRacing.com

Comment

Originally posted by MaximumJEFF View Post
                        There's nothing more important than fantasy motorcycle racing!
                        How about found a MTD day? Maybe I will get to do the next BFR round. Gotta buy tires from you too.

Originally posted by MaximumJEFF View Post
                        Wait a second.... How did I lose a hundred points last night??
                        Now you understand why I gave up on it. Next year I will start my own for WiR.

Comment

You've got a good point there....
                          I can ship anytime. I'll also be up at Road America for the AHRMA weekend if you're close.

I'm pretty sure I have lost out on a much of points. But, I've never seen points disappear.
                          As long as I'm on top, I'm happy with it.
                          www.MidwestTrackDay.com
                          www.GoodGripRacing.com

Comment

Yeah that's weird. I just lost close to 300 points. We were only 36 points apart. I'm sure it will get straightened out.

Have a great weekend in Topeka! Sorry I couldn't make it.

Comment

I moved up into 2nd... so whatever happened I'm happy...

Comment

Got a total "gift" from BSB today! Happy Father's Day! This may have just shaken up the standings significantly.

...and the points were recalculated again...

Comment

Working...
                                X