Wsbk 2/22-2/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wsbk 2/22-2/24

The start of WSBK is here! They are currently testing. I am watching live timing right now. Bautista is up by almost half a second on the new Ducati. Check that, over half a second!

MotoGP is two weeks away too!
    Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
    LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Luckily i just finished watching last years WSBK, lol
    Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

Holy crap, the field got STOMPED!
      Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
      LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

If this continues it's going to be a fun season to watch. I've enjoyed watching Rea do well the past few years but it's time for a change at the top. Looks like there will be quite a few challengers to Rea and potentially a new dominant rider to chase. I even liked the new Super Pole Race. That was fun!

Comment

We'll see how it goes, I recall the last couple years between Rea and Sykes the Kawis got a bit more restricted. Will the same happen with the new Panigales? Will the Kawis get to run normally (if that hasn't changed already, I haven't looked into it).

Either way it looked like a good results set for seeing different riders and manufacturers in the top 10. Hope that continues too.
          Matt J., Appleton
          2015 Yamaha R3
          Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

Working...
          X