Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C\L finds - scooters, SV, goldwing = good prices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C\L finds - scooters, SV, goldwing = good prices!

'97 Honda Goldwing SE with 26k miles = $3300 !
    https://madison.craigslist.org/mcy/d...657780268.html

'78 Honda Express scooter (pit bike) for Tammy or Rocky5000100
    https://madison.craigslist.org/mcy/d...670116563.html

'13 TaoTao scooter\pitbike
    https://madison.craigslist.org/mcy/d...668567013.html

'07 Suzuki SV = $2000. I live in SP if you want me to scope this out (trackbike anyone?)
    https://madison.craigslist.org/mcy/d...671338716.html
    Last edited by Spoot; 08-15-2018, 08:48 PM.
    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

That light on that Honda Scooter fills me with confidence lol.

That TaoTao is a good price, but looks like it might have sat outside quite a bit.

I'm going to put money into the MTD raffle to win that scooter.
    You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

Up here in the Fox Valley area there was a 2015 FZ07 for $4K. Everyone else seems to want $5K+. It was there for a week while I was eying it on CL and then it was gone. I gotta say, parallel twins usually sound like lawn mowers, but the FZ07 with the 270 degree crank sounds pretty nice.
      John K - Appleton

Comment

Originally posted by Zaph View Post
        Up here in the Fox Valley area there was a 2015 FZ07 for $4K. Everyone else seems to want $5K+. It was there for a week while I was eying it on CL and then it was gone. I gotta say, parallel twins usually sound like lawn mowers, but the FZ07 with the 270 degree crank sounds pretty nice.
        Ooh not bad. Yea private party is crazy. Dealers around here have new 2017s for $5800.

Comment

That 'Wing is tempting me....lol, could upgrade over 10 years and 1/2 the miles for not a lot of money, lol!
          Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

damn thing is tempting me , too.
            WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

I can honestly say i took the 'Wing out in some twisties last weekend, and it handled much better then i would have expected.
              Farm to Table Beef, Made Simple. Pasture Raised Beef, from our farm shipped to your door: www.scholzefamilybeef.com

Comment

damn Groms are going cheap, too.
                https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...Grom-120072749

Capitalview & Tammy = SHUSH IT !
                WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

I'm actually tempted to buy an electric scooter now (like the stand up kind). New they go for 300-500. I've been researching a few

Comment

'94 Goldwing SE - under 8k miles! = $3,500. That just seems insane !!

https://www.actionps.com/--xInventoryDetail?id=5376449
                    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Spoot View Post
                      damn Groms are going cheap, too.
                      https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/...Grom-120072749

Capitalview & Tammy = SHUSH IT !
                      I think that place is notorious for selling new bikes low and then jacking them back up with $1K in fees. At least if I recall from when I was on the market for little bikes.

Just yesterday I inquired to Fuel Motorsports down in Milwaukee about their $5800 new FZ07. We'll see what it actually is.

John K - Appleton

Comment

I think that place is notorious for selling new bikes low and then jacking them back up with $1K in fees. At least if I recall from when I was on the market for little bikes.

Just yesterday I inquired to Fuel Motorsports down in Milwaukee about their $5800 new FZ07. We'll see what it actually is.
                        Yup i bought my FJ09 from them, for 8500. Fees weren't crazy, less than $500 IIRC. Got a great deal on my trade in R6 too.

And they're up in West bend, which is about 40 minutes north of milwaukee

Comment

One reason why dealers should be limited in what "fees" they can try to add. Any kind of "service fee" aka DOC Fee should be limited to $30 MAX. Freaking Boucher Group wants $300 for a "service fee". Should turn the tables on them and when you trade anything in, charge THEM a service fee 2-3 hundred higher than theirs.
                          Wait a minute. Look at those shifty eyes. That devious half-smile. Those kazoo-kissed lips.

CCS # 14 EX
                          ASRA # 141 EX
                          RP Motorsports, Suomy Helmets

Comment

My brother bought his FZ07 there a few years ago and it was by far the best deal he could find anywhere in the state.

Comment

Fuel Motorsports wouldn't give me a price over email. I specifically and clearly asked for the OTD price including their advertised price and itemizing all their fees above and beyond tax title and license. They just said "stop in our shop, we can talk about it and you can sit on your new bike." No thanks, I don't like the smell of that already.

Too bad Southeast sales doesn't carry Yamaha. I like those guys. Great prices and no BS.
                              John K - Appleton

Comment

Working...
                              X