2006 SV650 with 2009 GSXR front end (formerly -CN-'s racebike) $3000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 SV650 with 2009 GSXR front end (formerly -CN-'s racebike) $3000

Heya folks! Hello from Santa Fe! So I'm kind of amazed that my SV650 hasn't had any real bites in the Denver area (it's at my Dad's garage there). There was one guy in Texas that really wanted to buy it with insurance money for his stolen bike -- and then the police found his stolen bike! So he's bummed. Which is weird.

In any case, I thought I'd post up this missive because Mitchell and I are driving back to Madison at the beginning of August to clear our house out (it's for sale), and if someone in the group wanted my SV, I could trailer it back. Which is also weird since I paid $500 to have it shipped to Denver from Madison when my Dad up and moved last summer.

Rather than post up a bunch of stuff here, I'll just link the WERA post and the Denver Craig's List posts here.

Otherwise, hope everyone is doing well! I've migrated to dirt riding and got a sweet DRZ400S recently, on which I get myself way too lost in the national forests around here. I just bought a Spot satellite transmitter so I can get help when I'm stuck under a boulder with two broken legs, in a thunderstorm, with a bear licking its chops.

https://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/6166354635.html
    Sam Hokin | Facebook | Flickr | Madison BMW Club | pure-gas.org
    1991 BMW K75RT road | 2006 SV650 track | 1983 KZ440 cafe
    "BMWs are slugs, for gentleman riders who are also slugs." -- letter to Cycle World, 1984

Time to buy it back CN!

Sounds like you're enjoying New Mexico! My wife still reminisces about her time in Albuquerque for clinicals.
    You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

18216917_10213263633525774_3816713264845181062_o.jpg Absolutely love it! And my wife and I got really good jobs here, so we're here for good. Madison house hasn't moved yet, but we're not in a big hurry to sell it. Cheers!
      Last edited by Astrin; 06-16-2017, 03:45 PM.
      Sam Hokin | Facebook | Flickr | Madison BMW Club | pure-gas.org
      1991 BMW K75RT road | 2006 SV650 track | 1983 KZ440 cafe
      "BMWs are slugs, for gentleman riders who are also slugs." -- letter to Cycle World, 1984

Comment

FYI - it was only raced in CCS for 2 rounds total, over the course of one year.
        The bodywork is Ducati 848. Tail section is GSXR.
        THANKS to:
        TrackGraphix.com....Sportbike Track Time....Midwest Track Day
        ....Motovid.com....
        and Participating WiR Members
        for your support!

WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Working...
        X