Thank you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

I really appreciate you all letting me post up about my events. I hope you all had a great year no matter who you road/raced with.
    Time to break out the ice tires!
    www.MidwestTrackDay.com
    www.facebook.com/midwesttrackday
    www.GoodGripRacing.com

Please remember the Roadracing World Action Fund in the upcoming holiday season
    https://secure.echoalley.com/actionfund/

Always a pleasure riding with Midwest Track Day!
    You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

It was a fun first trackday! Next year maybe I can go when it's dry all day!
      Matt J., Appleton
      2015 Yamaha R3

Comment

Thanks Jeff! It was a great season!

Comment

Yes, thanks Jeff. I had a great time this season despite not making it out that often. Working on increasing the schedule for next year.

Despite beating me in the Fantasy League, you're still a great guy and run a great track day. See you next season.

Comment

Originally posted by derekcb View Post
            Yes, thanks Jeff. I had a great time this season despite not making it out that often. Working on increasing the schedule for next year.

Despite beating me in the Fantasy League, you're still a great guy and run a great track day. See you next season.

Fantasy season isn't over yet. One race left!

Thank you Jeff for running an OUTSTANDING organization! I hope to actually get to run a few days with you next year.
            Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
            LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Capitalview View Post

Fantasy season isn't over yet. One race left!
              Oh yes it is. I have no path to victory. Unfortunately, Jeff's riders would both need to crash out and qualify at the back of the grid, and I need a number one and two starting grid followed by a one/two finish with my captain winning and starting in pole. Ain't gonna happen...

Comment

Working...
              X