• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capitalview View Post
    Well, sold out so I'm out.
    Don't you ride in A?

Comment

I did on my SV. I have a R3 now. It just doesn't have the straight line speed to be safe in blue. Green I am fine.
      Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
      LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Capitalview View Post
        Well, sold out so I'm out.
        Doh, same here.

Comment

You guys suck!
          2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
          1999 BMW R1100S(track/race CCS AM#259)
          1999 BMW R1100S(parts)

Comment

What an awesome day...

Comment

It was a good day back at the track, almost back to form from over a year off was nice too. Thank you for the input Mark

Comment

Agreed, great day. First time riding in 10 months (crazy to think it was that long). Definitely used muscles I wasn't used to using. Quite sore today haha.
                You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

Where the F*%$ did the rain come from?
                  Was ok though, a few sprinkles and all you pussies packed up and left. Was completely dry again the very next session and lots of open track the rest of the day.
                  Lots of first-timers and they had a great time and stuck around until the end.
                  THANKS to:
                  TrackGraphix.com....Sportbike Track Time....Midwest Track Day
                  ....Motovid.com....
                  and Participating WiR Members
                  for your support!

WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Why did you guys let Tammy sandbag in Green??? We may need to pull his track-riding card.

It was a very good day! Yellow, Orange, and Green were totally sold out, but so many people got spooked by the few raindrops we had that the last two sessions (on a totally dry track BTW) were 2/3s to 1/2 full and it was great riding! Everybody did a good job playing nicely even with the full grids. Great stuff!
                    Motovid CR
                    2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
                    2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
                    2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

Originally posted by -CN- View Post
                      Where the F*%$ did the rain come from?
                      Was ok though, a few sprinkles and all you pussies packed up and left. Was completely dry again the very next session and lots of open track the rest of the day.
                      Lots of first-timers and they had a great time and stuck around until the end.
                      Call me what you want, I had a great day and have no regrets leaving early. I've seen less rain and guys bin it on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
                        Why did you guys let Tammy sandbag in Green??? We may need to pull his track-riding card.

It was a very good day! Yellow, Orange, and Green were totally sold out, but so many people got spooked by the few raindrops we had that the last two sessions (on a totally dry track BTW) were 2/3s to 1/2 full and it was great riding! Everybody did a good job playing nicely even with the full grids. Great stuff!
                        Ha we were actually appropriately placed if we are going by laptimes 1:20-1:25 are green. We were doing 1:23-1:24s.

I have a nice hole in the side of my exhaust now, from the riveted Yoshimura logo finally falling off after 4 years, and the small hole beneath it expanding to 1" diameter.
                        Last edited by Rocky5000100; 06-22-2017, 02:27 PM.
                        You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

I loved it! It was great to get back on my track bike but even better seeing everyone again.I think 5 sessions were just right for a senior citizen that had not been on the track since September 2015.
                          I think there could have been many reasons for folks to pack up. Everyone is so busy with so many responsibilities the rain was just a kick start to get to all the things they had to do.
                          Besides, it rained a little and everyone saw an ambulance roll. Hmmmm.
                          sigpic

Comment

I am pretty disappointed in myself for not sticking through to the end especially since my first session was cut way short due to a simple mechanical.

Either way it was a great day! Looking forward to RA on the 10th now!
                            2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
                            1999 BMW R1100S(track/race CCS AM#259)
                            1999 BMW R1100S(parts)

Comment

I hoping to make RA on the 10th, can't wait for it.

Comment

The calendar isn't my friend this year it seems, I feel so left out!
                                Matt J., Appleton
                                2015 Yamaha R3
                                Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

Working...
                                X