Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Basics 301 May 18

Advanced Basics 301

ATTN: INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED RIDERS Stop reinforcing bad habits, break thru plateaus, and get the most out of your performance riding on-track!
    Motovid.com Advanced Basics 301 is designed Sport Riding 101, Performance Riding 201 graduates, intermediate ? advanced level track day enthusiasts who ride All Levels Track Days in the GREEN ? BLUE groups.
    Develop advanced performance riding fundamentals working under the guidance and direction of Motovid.com Instructors utilizing a clinic format which includes dedicated classroom and specific on track exercises and group discussions.
    Topics include : Awareness / Focus / reference point(s) ? Advanced Cornering ? Body Positioning ? Advanced Throttle Control / Braking technique ? Improving feedback communications loop ? develop results driven performance training strategies for track days and road racing.

Motovid Representative

One on one coaching?

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkmoto View Post
      One on one coaching?
      No, both the Performance Riding 201 and Advanced Basics 301 are a classroom/track format more like the format of Sport Riding 101. There will be classroom discussions followed by on-track drills under the watchful eye of an assigned coach with no more than a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio of students to coach. There is different curriculum for all three classes (101, 201, 301) based on the rider being targeted for each; 101 targets the new-to-track day rider, 201 targets the intermediate (Orange / Green) rider, and 301 targets the intermediate to advanced (Green / Blue) rider. Each curriculum has been designed with these riders in mind and the most common issues they are having with their riding.

Check out motovid.com or the Facebook page for more info on each of these classes!
      Motovid CR
      2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
      2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
      2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

So does anyone other than Farrell offer one on one coaching? Or does Jason no longer do that?

Maybe I'll bribe Laconte into coaching me for the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkmoto View Post
          So does anyone other than Farrell offer one on one coaching?
          I'm not sure what Jason Farrell is offering for coaching this year; I'm sure you could check his web site or give him a call. However Jason Pridmore will be working with Motovid again this year offering one-on-one training/coaching. Check out www.motovid.com for dates and details.
          Motovid CR
          2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
          2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
          2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

If anyone is on the fence about 301 class let me say this ... This program is set to open up the track to the rider, brake some bad habits, relearn and teach new techniques on how to get around a track smoother, safer and quicker. Plus there is some awesome instructors , Johnny Laconte, Sam Kok , Jody Berry and Cory West.
            Motovid Representative

Comment

When is someone around here going to start coaching with a comm system? I had a coach friend do that down south with another org. I was told they got so much more out of a session being able to talk someone through a corner.

Comment

I like that idea ^^ !
                WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Working...
                X