No announcement yet.

Motovid 8/1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Drt? Lol that was MrMark on DrtDriftrs bike. He was looking for a good place to stuff me.

It IS always the CRs holding us back! They're doing a good job keeping us safe.
    2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
    1999 BMW R1100S(track/race CCS AM#259)
    1999 BMW R1100S(parts)

Comment

Yeah Rocky, how WAS that FJ-09 on the track? I came around you once in T5 and it looked like you were having a good time...
      Motovid CR
      2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
      2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
      2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
        Yeah Rocky, how WAS that FJ-09 on the track? I came around you once in T5 and it looked like you were having a good time...
        It uhm, definitely needs suspension upgrades like yours lol. A few times I went to turn in and got a pogo. Definitely more at home on the street than on the track in it's current setup.
        You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky5000100 View Post

It uhm, definitely needs suspension upgrades like yours lol. A few times I went to turn in and got a pogo. Definitely more at home on the street than on the track in it's current setup.
          Do you remember the dude rocking the FJ on Orange group last year? He was railing on that thing! Trying to remember if upgraded his suspension. It does make a HUGE difference though.
          Motovid CR
          2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
          2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
          2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

Originally posted by borgNSR View Post
            Blue was pretty open, but had a pretty large speed differential which cut back a bit on the fun once in a while. Still a great day!

Does anyone even watch video anymore?
            You 2 made quick work of me. I was one of the slow pokes out there. I got back in it after my T1 incident and was having fun the last 3 sessions.

Comment

Working...
            X