Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motovid Schedule 2019

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Motovid Schedule 2019

    Blackhawm Farms Raceway
    May 13th = no Blue or yellow group
    May 20th
    Jun 24th
    Jul 22nd
    Aug 11th
    Sep 23rd

    Road America
    July 8th
    Sept 9th

    Performance Riding Clinics \ Blackhawk
    June 10th
    July 15th
    August 19th
    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

    Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

  • #2
    Interesting, looks like mostly Mondays, I recall Wednesdays the last couple years?

    Still, my own scheduling this year sucks, hope I can make more than 1 damn event this time.
    Matt J., Appleton
    2015 Yamaha R3
    Instagram- @motomatt_r3

    Comment


    • #3
      No blue or yellow on the 13th....damn......I'll have to wait for my debut.....they still run the same direction ?

      Comment


      • #4
        May 13th is Big Bob's Vintage Circus trackday !
        https://www.motovid.com/product/vint...els-track-day/

        2 sessions of Vintage bikes, 2 of regular MV groups, orange & green?

        and...a MV commercial for vintage
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ECzsB15ig
        WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

        Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Spoot View Post
          May 13th is Big Bob's Vintage Circus trackday !

          2 sessions of Vintage bikes, 2 of regular MV groups, orange & green?
          Actually, Vintage, JP43, Orange, and Green are the run groups. Come out and join us for the 2019 opener!
          Motovid CR
          2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
          2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
          2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Matt-J2 View Post
            Interesting, looks like mostly Mondays, I recall Wednesdays the last couple years?
            Correct, all Mondays for 2019 except for the combo ZARS/Motovid weekend Aug 10-11. Trying something new this year. Since Road America has always been on Mondays and we have 2 Road A dates again this year, trying to arrange the schedule for consistency; i.e. all Mondays regardless of track. Plus this gives additional opportunities for people to show up on Sunday night (easier than coming on a Tues night).
            Motovid CR
            2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
            2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
            2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Badger View Post

              Correct, all Mondays for 2019 except for the combo ZARS/Motovid weekend Aug 10-11. Trying something new this year. Since Road America has always been on Mondays and we have 2 Road A dates again this year, trying to arrange the schedule for consistency; i.e. all Mondays regardless of track. Plus this gives additional opportunities for people to show up on Sunday night (easier than coming on a Tues night).
              Cool. I do like the Mondays, since I typically drive down the day/evening before and camp, and it makes sense otherwise.
              Matt J., Appleton
              2015 Yamaha R3
              Instagram- @motomatt_r3

              Comment


              • #8
                A bunch of those Mondays are following race weekends so I'll be there with the kitty, camper, sombrero, and a stiff drink...Sunday night.
                2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
                2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Already signed up for July 8th at RA and all the BFR Mondays except Aug 11. Really looking forward to this season. Only made a couple events last year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by derekcb View Post
                    Already signed up for July 8th at RA and all the BFR Mondays except Aug 11. Really looking forward to this season. Only made a couple events last year.
                    Holy crap you're doing a lot!
                    2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
                    2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

                      Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Took advantage of their special pricing last fall. Got the 6 Pack Track Pak. I figured the only way to guarantee I'd go was to prepay and schedule them. I few years a go I did around 10 days. I made so much progress on consistency and speed that year. Hoping for the same again this year. I might throw in a few STT or MTD days as well.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X