Road America
    July 8th
    Sept 9th

Performance Riding Clinics \ Blackhawk
    June 10th
    July 15th
    August 19th
    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Interesting, looks like mostly Mondays, I recall Wednesdays the last couple years?

Still, my own scheduling this year sucks, hope I can make more than 1 damn event this time.
    Matt J., Appleton
    2015 Yamaha R3
    Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

No blue or yellow on the 13th....damn......I'll have to wait for my debut.....they still run the same direction ?

Comment

May 13th is Big Bob's Vintage Circus trackday !
        https://www.motovid.com/product/vint...els-track-day/

2 sessions of Vintage bikes, 2 of regular MV groups, orange & green?

and...a MV commercial for vintage
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ECzsB15ig
        WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spoot View Post
          May 13th is Big Bob's Vintage Circus trackday !

2 sessions of Vintage bikes, 2 of regular MV groups, orange & green?
          Actually, Vintage, JP43, Orange, and Green are the run groups. Come out and join us for the 2019 opener!
          Motovid CR
          2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
          2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
          2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-J2 View Post
            Interesting, looks like mostly Mondays, I recall Wednesdays the last couple years?
            Correct, all Mondays for 2019 except for the combo ZARS/Motovid weekend Aug 10-11. Trying something new this year. Since Road America has always been on Mondays and we have 2 Road A dates again this year, trying to arrange the schedule for consistency; i.e. all Mondays regardless of track. Plus this gives additional opportunities for people to show up on Sunday night (easier than coming on a Tues night).
            Motovid CR
            2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 (track warrior)
            2004 Ducati ST4s (road warrior)
            2009 Harley-Davidson Street Glide (Couch Potato-potato)

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post

Correct, all Mondays for 2019 except for the combo ZARS/Motovid weekend Aug 10-11. Trying something new this year. Since Road America has always been on Mondays and we have 2 Road A dates again this year, trying to arrange the schedule for consistency; i.e. all Mondays regardless of track. Plus this gives additional opportunities for people to show up on Sunday night (easier than coming on a Tues night).
              Cool. I do like the Mondays, since I typically drive down the day/evening before and camp, and it makes sense otherwise.
              Matt J., Appleton
              2015 Yamaha R3
              Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

A bunch of those Mondays are following race weekends so I'll be there with the kitty, camper, sombrero, and a stiff drink...Sunday night.
                2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
                2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

Already signed up for July 8th at RA and all the BFR Mondays except Aug 11. Really looking forward to this season. Only made a couple events last year.

Comment

Originally posted by derekcb View Post
                    Already signed up for July 8th at RA and all the BFR Mondays except Aug 11. Really looking forward to this season. Only made a couple events last year.
                    Holy crap you're doing a lot!
                    2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
                    2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Comment

Took advantage of their special pricing last fall. Got the 6 Pack Track Pak. I figured the only way to guarantee I'd go was to prepay and schedule them. I few years a go I did around 10 days. I made so much progress on consistency and speed that year. Hoping for the same again this year. I might throw in a few STT or MTD days as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X