Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tammy View Post

My camper has a built in heater.

In other news I can bring provisions for a bonfire. Since it seems some of us will be there the night before.
    LOL! You're making it too easy for Chargers to identify those who are coming out.

I'm still watching the weather. If it looks minimally wet and not stormy over night I'll come out and camp as well. I can bring some s'more fixings for the fire. I also have a bunch of beer that needs someone to drink it.

Comment

I just posted a video from yesterday's event. This is, I believe, Session 5 - Green Group. Some footage of Derek, Tammy. and Dave early. It ended up being a great day after a slow start due to weather.

Comment

Of course you post the video of you passing me.

Now I should post the video of Phet passing me.
        2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
        2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

All the video I have from Monday with you in it includes me passing you! Fix your brokenness and then you can post videos of you passing me...again...

Comment

Good video, you Green guys got a good group going there.

Here's some video from the Blue group, maybe if you want some leg room you can think about bumping up to Blue...

Comment

So how many dry track sessions where there?

Comment

3 1/2 or so, motovid extended the day beyond the usual 4 PM cutoff, but the rain came back and closed it down before 5.

Comment

Originally posted by borgNSR View Post

Here's some video from the Blue group, maybe if you want some leg room you can think about bumping up to Blue...
                  Great video! I haven't seen too many Advanced/Expert racers putting video with the data overlayed. What a great educational tool, for me! So was the pace subdued in blue because of the weather? What's the typical pace? It seemed pretty varied. Honestly I expected a more consistent faster pace in blue. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkmoto View Post
                    So how many dry track sessions where there?
                    Intermediate got 4 dry. 1 wet, 1 dry line, 4 dry. And a perfect red flag to end the day, started raining as we were coming into pit!
                    You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

Good video, you Green guys got a good group going there.

Those are some nice telemetrics you have there. What system are you running to gather that?
                      You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

orange can run 1:30-1:39
                        green can run 1:20-1:29
                        blue usually runs 1:10-1:20. (a few a bit faster, a couple a tad slower)

basic rule of thumb...
                        WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

Here's some video from the Blue group,
                          Nice consistent 145mph each lap. I get consistent 115mph for the most part.

But I gotta ask. All of that fancy stuff and even rear view but the front camera is still totally crooked? lol

Comment

Of course you post the video of you passing me.

Now I should post the video of Phet passing me.
                            I'll just leave this here...

Getting Rocky, Tammy, and Dave (don't know his WIR handle) all in one video! derekcb, I'll get you next time! Ignore the rest of the day, it doesn't matter.

Troll videos aside....

Originally posted by derekcb View Post
                            I just posted a video from yesterday's event. This is, I believe, Session 5 - Green Group. Some footage of Derek, Tammy. and Dave early. It ended up being a great day after a slow start due to weather.
                            Here's the exact same session from my view. derekcb checks out pretty early, I stick with Rocky just long enough to pay him back (tee hee!), and catch up to Tammy just in time to witness some outside T3/T7 passes. I give up as soon as Dave flexes his liter bike on me...

(Sorry for the awful sound, not sure what's up with the gopro)

Comment

Originally posted by Mad06STi View Post

I'll just leave this here...
                              It almost looked like you were riding angry. Lol it looks like you're back on the horse!

Comment

It almost looked like you were riding angry. Lol it looks like you're back on the horse!
                                Hah, opposite of angry! Riding with the group was so much fun, made me loosen up. No over thinking anything and forgot about any fear/timidness.

Comment

Working...
                                X