Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring out the little bikes - USAIR, Saturday August 27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    They had been predicting 60s. That is why I had been looking at going. That was Saturday though. I will continue checking though. I won't go if it they are predicting anything below 60. Not that I haven't ridden in colder. I just have to set a cutoff somewhere.

    I had actually planned on going to my parents and staying there on Thursday. They are only about 45 minutes from USAIR.
    Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
    LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

    Comment


    • #92
      Nice videos!
      I'd love to get out there again as well before they close up but I don't think I can make that happen, even if the weather decided to cooperate. Time to clear a space in the garage to store and buy a front stand, I think. So sad.
      Matt J., Appleton
      2015 Yamaha R3

      Comment

      Working...
      X