USAIR Shawano - 2019 Kart Track Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAIR Shawano - 2019 Kart Track Schedule

Since Spoot is posting all the schedules, I'll post this one.

https://www.usairmotorsportsraceway.com/events-schedule

As last year, be sure to go to this web site and not their old one. The old usairmotorsports.com which is no longer updated since 2017, yet still present on the internet to confuse people including the 2017 calendar.

2 open weekends in June and 3 in July, though that may change. Anyone planning on going to any USAIR dates, myself included, can just post up in this thread. Let's just make sure that if it's after a car drifter event, we call the guy and make sure he makes a couple passes around the track with the sweeper.

John K - Appleton

I sooo want to try this. maybe once I get the little bike going again.
    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Comment

It's got more of a big track feel while the RA motorplex makes me glad my Z125 has 12" wheels. But the most fun thing about USAIR is the elevation changes. It makes blackhawk feel like mario kart.
      John K - Appleton

Comment

I'd be up for this with the sv again. Maybe if I ever find decent tires for the enduro.
        2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
        2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

I'm looking forward to this track this year.

I do like this better than the RA kart track, partly because it does suit my R3 better, and partly because there's usually less people whipping around me!
          Matt J., Appleton
          2015 Yamaha R3
          Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-J2 View Post
            I'm looking forward to this track this year.

I do like this better than the RA kart track, partly because it does suit my R3 better, and partly because there's usually less people whipping around me!
            I think that day at RA motorplex last year was put together by "Superbikers2". Look them up and you'll understand why there were so many fast guys on motards there. But now you can say you had the full race experience. None of the "stay 6 feet away and no passing on the inside" stuff, let's load into turns 3 wide wooohooo!

Anyway, I'm thinking of USAIR on June 8th or 9th depending on which day has the better weather and which day stays open in the schedule. That weekend is currently open.

Hoping my leathers still fit me after a long fat winter.

John K - Appleton

Comment

Cool, I should be reassembled and running by then!
              Matt J., Appleton
              2015 Yamaha R3
              Instagram- @motomatt_r3

Comment

Working...
              X