5/25, 26, 27 Autobahn Country Club - Memorial Day weekend N/S/Full
    6/3 & 6/4 Road America
    6/29 & 6/30 Road America
    7/6 & 7/7 Autobahn Country Club - North Course
    7/13 & 7/14 Blackhawk Farms Raceway
    8/3 & 8/4 Autobahn Country Club - South Course
    8/31 - 9/2 Autobahn Country Club - Labor Day weekend, N/S/Full
    9/14 & 9/15 Blackhawk Farms Raceway
    9/21 & 9/22 Autobahn Country Club - N/S ?
    WELCOME TO WiR - Enjoy

Thank You to my personal, CCS Racing sponsors: WiRiders.com, Cycle Gear, TrackGraphix.com

Anyone going to Autobahn this coming weekend (7/6,7/7), or Blackhawk or Putnam the next weekend (7/13,7/14)?

Comment

Autobahn is STUPID!
      2004 BMW R1100SA(street/Deer Spear)
      2008 Suzuki SV650 (track\race CCS AM#259)

Comment

No. My suit is getting repaired. I do want to go back to autobahn south though. I may be tempted to do August 3 or 4.
        You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky5000100 View Post
          No. My suit is getting repaired. I do want to go back to autobahn south though. I may be tempted to do August 3 or 4.
          Where do you get your suit repaired? Jessica at Ceci's Shoe Repair at 6717 Odana Rd #7, Madison, WI 53719 does excellent custom suit repair work for extremely reasonable prices. I got my suit rush fixed for ~50 before CCS weekend (would've been 30 had I given them a week or so advance). Not sure she enjoyed working on it because it was so heavy but it didn't help that a mini-anvil fell into one of the legs

Comment

Originally posted by Woozuki View Post

Where do you get your suit repaired? Jessica at Ceci's Shoe Repair at 6717 Odana Rd #7, Madison, WI 53719 does excellent custom suit repair work for extremely reasonable prices. I got my suit rush fixed for ~50 before CCS weekend (would've been 30 had I given them a week or so advance). Not sure she enjoyed working on it because it was so heavy but it didn't help that a mini-anvil fell into one of the legs
            I'm getting a new zipper installed at Leather4U in Antioch IL, 53 minutes from my house. A fellow racer, Anthony Lambert recommended them. $110 for the new zipper.
            You should see me in a headsock !

Comment

I've used Leather4U as well. They replaced the stretch kevlar in the left arm of my suit. Fairly nice job. I haven't crashed again since so I can't comment on the stitching reliability. A bit pricey at $250. I've also heard good things about sportbikeleatherservice.com

Comment

Ive used Cecils shoe repair a couple times, they are extremely cheap, Ive had my suit patched and gloves resewn for like $30. The patch probably wasnt the best but gets the job done, seemed like a thinner piece of leather but the elbow armor is on the other side so Im not too concerned

Comment

Originally posted by DVFR View Post
                  Ive used Cecils shoe repair a couple times, they are extremely cheap, Ive had my suit patched and gloves resewn for like $30. The patch probably wasnt the best but gets the job done, seemed like a thinner piece of leather but the elbow armor is on the other side so Im not too concerned
                  I use them too! The patch they made on my suit (Sedici) was actually of really good quality. The leather may have been a better quality than that already on the suit. I was kind of expecting some kind of Charlie Chaplin patch since I cared about the bottom line but they matched the seam, style, and color. Def will be going back.
                  Last edited by Woozuki; 07-22-2019, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Barnacle Bills. He has been doing it for decades.
                    Like me on Facebook at Yellow Duck Racing
                    LB Photography, Apex Custom Coating, Track Graphix, Spears Racing

Comment

Working...
                    X